Frequently asked questions
What Does the Destination Wedding Fee Include?
Use of the entire Farmhouse from Thursday through Sunday for up to 11 overnight guests.
- Use of the Barn & Grounds from Thursday 3 p.m. through Sunday noon.
- Parking on the grounds for 40 cars and an additional 30 cars at the school adjacent to the property.
- Shuttling is recommended.
Is a Wedding Coordinator Required?
- At the very least, a “Day Of” coordinator is required for your protection and ours.
WHAT ARE THE CHECK- IN AND CHECK- OUT TIMES?
- Check-in is at 3pm Thursday. Dropping off before then can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Check-out is at noon on Sunday. This can be extended for an additional fee.
ARE TABLES AND CHAIRS INCLUDED?
- Yes. We have 20 vintage farm tables available for use as well as 100 padded white wedding chairs
- Additional chairs and tables can be rented from any Wedding Supply Vendor.
AM I REQUIRED TO USE VENDORS FROM YOUR PREFERRED LIST?
- No, but whomever you use must make contact with us at least 3 months prior to your wedding.
What is the process for Booking my event at live Well Farm?
- Link to our CONTACT page and we'll set the process in motion for a tour of the farm at your convenience and a detailed outline of next steps